A future based on tradition
The roots of our company go back to 1919 when Albrecht Bäumer senior founded a small mechanical workshop in Wuppertal. After its destruction during the war, he rebuilt the company in his hometown of Freudenberg in 1946.
Already in 1949, his son-in-law Hans Günther Schuster joined the company and reorganised the production in a short period of time. Instead of simple cutting machines for the clothing industry, henceforth the company Bäumer manufactured special machinery for transport, storage and converting of foams and similar materials.
He who wants to reach the top must stand on firm ground - who wants to be in the lead needs backing
Bäumer pioneers work in the range of special machines for processing of polyurethane foam for already more than half a century. Today we stand for excellent products with traditional high quality. Our entrepreneurial thinking and guidance is spurred by traditional values like competence, stability, innovativeness and consistency, helping us to turn our vision into reality. You can only deliver good work and satisfy the needs of your customers if you address your tasks with passion. And we at Bäumer work with passion.
- Foundation of the company
- Delivery of the first foam cutting machine
- Shipping of the first machine overseas
- Registration in the commercial register as "limited partnership"
- Settlement in the USA
- Visit of Federal President Karl Carstens
- Settlement in Japan
- Registration of DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- Opening of factory 2 in Freudenberg
- Joint-Venture Greenacress Bäumer in Southafrika
- Settlement in China
- Takeover of the product portfolio of the gluing machine manufacturer LAMIT