BSR-HS horizontal splitting machine for rigid foam
Solid design allows the cutting of sheet and block ware with densities of up to 450 kg/m³ with highest accuracy, depending on the material
- Shore hardnesses of up to 70 shore can be converted
- Optional drive technology for cutting medium and table movement allow the cutting of even extreme materials, such as rigid foams or PVC (option)
- By using a special vacuum unit, constant cutting results can be achieved even with extreme materials
- Set knives are guided in adjustable holding fixtures and are therefore stable. This ensures maximum stability during cutting.
- Dust extraction channels at different balance points of the cutting unit provide a smooth broaching and cutting process of the set knife
- Various table dimensions provide an optimal design of the machine with regards to block dimensions and material
- Reinforcement of the machine for the converting of material with a weight of up to 800 kg/m³ (option)
ApplicationAutomotive industry, packaging industry, fabrication of technical articles for the naval architecture and aircraft construction, wind-energy engineering, etc.Splitting
MaterialBlock and sheet ware made from PUR rigid foam, PVC rigid foam, PET materials, cardboard packaging, honeycomb, polystyrene/EPS
Cutting ToolEndless set knife with a width of up tp 30 mm and a thickness of 0.8 mm which runs on hardened crowned running wheels
- Block Width
- 1 600 mm
- 1 200 mm, 2 200 mm
- Block Height
- 850 mm
- 1050 mm, 1300 mm
- Block Length
- 2 200 mm
- 3 000 mm, 3 300 mm, 4 400 mm, 5 000 mm, 5 500 mm, 6 000 mm, 6 600 mm
- Designed for block weights of up to 450 kg/m³
- Guiding of the set knife
- Material identification light barrier
- Cooling unit
- Reversing table
- Additional dust extraction channels
- Designed for block weights of up to 800 kg/m³
- Reinforced table drive
- Special vacuum realised as vacuum pump
Dust extraction unit
- Alternatively, the machine can be connected to an external extraction unit on-site by means of additional extraction channels.
- In order to remove the dust resulting from the cutting process, the machine can be equipped with a compact dust extraction unit.
- Vacuum pump for the cutting of special materials which need a very strong vacuum due to their inner stress.
- Due to the excelent fixation of the sheets and blocks, high cutting accuracy is achieved.
- The otherwise necessary turning of the block is not required anymore
Fully automatic system
- The linking of the servo drive techology of the table movement and the height adjustment of the cutting unit in the PLC control allows a fully automatic production process
- Leads to controlled cutting speeds when entering or leaving the material
The Albrecht Bäumer GmbH & Co. KG has been a leading manufacturer of machines and equipment for the foam industry for 70 years. The company focus is on special machinery and equipment. In this area, we have grown as a medium-sized company from pioneer to world leader.