GF-1200 sponge milling machine
Suitable for the bulk production of grip sponge scrubbers made from softfoam with laminations of abrasive or non-woven material.
- Production process: The sponge milling machine is fed with pre-configured foam bars from a magazine - milling of the groove into the foam bars - on the table of the cutting-off station the milled foam bars are bundled to packages of 10 or 20 bars - automatic cutting-off of the packages or cutting-to-size at the vertical cutting-off machine
- Maximum rate of production: 12.000 sponges per hour
- Economic cycle times due to parallel cut-off and stacking function
- Pre-selection of different milling velocities for the production of quality products
- Powerful extraction
- Automatic material feed (optional)
ApplicationHousehold sponges, Sponge milling
MaterialSoft foam with scouring or non-woven material laminated onto one or both sides
Cutting ToolMilling head made from aluminium or steel and toothed endless knife in the vertical cutting-off unit
- Automatic charging of the strips made from sheet/roll ware
- Extraction unit for milling dust with motorized vibrating unit with timer
- Extraction unit with a performance of 4 000 m³/h
- Spare milling devices out of nitrided steel in various sizes
Cutting line for sponge milling
- For the cutting and preparing of foam bars made from sheet or metre goods which are afterwards fed into the GF 1200.
- Can be integrated into the installation
- Increases the automisation level of the installation
- Replacement for the magazine
The Albrecht Bäumer GmbH & Co. KG has been a leading manufacturer of machines and equipment for the foam industry for 70 years. The company focus is on special machinery and equipment. In this area, we have grown as a medium-sized company from pioneer to world leader.