MDK-2 edge rounding machine
By means of a flexible knife guide it is possible to vary cutting heights steplessly from 70 mm (radius 35 mm) to 200 mm (radius 100 mm): By this, the machine is very flexible in use.
- A motor-driven grinding unit ensures a high-precision grinding of the knife and thus improves the productivity and the cutting result
- By utilising customised special knife guidings it is possible to cut special profiles.
- Due to the compact design and the simple control system the machine can be installed and commissioned by oneself
- A removable driven transport belt after the knife guiding improves the transport of the material to be cut through the knife and ensures a constant cutting quality (Option)
ApplicationMattress and furniture industry, technical articlesEdging/rounding
MaterialPUR soft foam, leight-weight rebond foam, latex, PE, PP
Cutting ToolPrecision-ground circulating ground knife 24 x 0.2 mm
- Automatic, finely dosed lubrication of the band knife
- Driven loading conveyor for an optimal transport of the material to be cut, cutting speed 3-20 m/min
- Motor-driven grinding unit
- Attachment table for a better gliding of the material during the rounding process (recommended with profiled and extremely soft material, e. g. latex)
- Special shapes of knife guides (customer demand) for cutting of smaller heights and radii
The Albrecht Bäumer GmbH & Co. KG has been a leading manufacturer of machines and equipment for the foam industry for 70 years. The company focus is on special machinery and equipment. In this area, we have grown as a medium-sized company from pioneer to world leader.