BST-140 horizontal cutting machine
The especially reinforced design of the cutting unit ensures a very high binding tension of approx. 10 t and thus provides the best possible way of converting light to higher densities.
- Low throughput rates due to a maximum cutting and return motion speed of 80 m/min
- Effective increase in productivity
- Optimum cutting angle and cutting of precise sheet thicknesses thanks to fully automatic angle adjustment of the cutting unit depending on the cutting thicknesses.
- Permanently high cutting precion throughout the very long knife lifetime thanks to the employment of a band knife of 60 x 0.6 mm.
- Long knife lifetime and low set-up costs as the knife is relieved of the strain as it does not need to be turned thanks to the swivelling cutting unit.
- Grinding duration and grinding cycle can be regulated at the grinding unit by the operator
- A perforated sheet circling around the table serves for the transport of the blocks and allows a fast and uncomplicated integration into fully automated production processes, e.g. cutting lines
ApplicationFurniture and mattress industry, automotive industry, packaging industry, technical articlesHorizontal cutting
MaterialPUR-ether and PUR-ester foam, PU rebond foam, reticulated foams, latex, Basotect® as well as similar materials with light up to higher densities
Cutting ToolEndless band knife, 60 mm x 0.6 mm, runs over 4 light alloy wheels inside the cutting unit
- Block Width
- 2 200 mm
- 2 400 mm
- Block Height
- 1 300 mm
- 1 500 mm
- Block Length
- 3 050 mm
- 2 600 mm
- Grinding dust extraction unit
- Grinding unit
- Vacuum system
- Motor-driven cutting angle ajustment from 0° to +6°
- Binding holder
- Cooling unit
- Integration into a cutting line
- Loading and unloading conveyor
- Silicone spraying unit
- Height-adjustable unloading conveyor/swivelling area
- The height adjustable unloading conveyor separates the cut sheets (1 - n) from the remaining block and delivers them to the following transport conveyor
- Positioned downstream of the cutting unit of the BST 140
- In order to cut sheet stacks with sheet thicknesses of more than 80 mm, the unloading conveyor can be pneumatically hoisted at its end which thus prevents a misalignment of the split sheets - minimizes the waste rate when cutting the sheet stacks on the
- Utilisation in all-automatic cutting lines in connection with a vertical contour cutting machine
Loading and unloading conveyors
- Optional equipment with loading and unloading conveyors
- Allow an automatic loading and unloading and thus a continuous production flow
- Positioned upstream or downstream of the machine, respectively
- Especially used in cutting lines
- Reduction of machine down times
Vacuum unit in the table
- Vacuum system for a better fixation of the material to be cut in the lower block area
- Fans move together with the table.
- Fans inside the table suck the foam
- Extremely accurate cutting results as the block is fixed and even the slightest shifting of the materail is prevented
The Albrecht Bäumer GmbH & Co. KG has been a leading manufacturer of machines and equipment for the foam industry for 70 years. The company focus is on special machinery and equipment. In this area, we have grown as a medium-sized company from pioneer to world leader.