Cutting line BSL-214 and OFS-VS
Flexible production of sheet ware of various thicknesses and numbers at the BSL-214 in order to subsequently cut the required amount of contours at the OFS-VS
- Simultaneous, parallel and all-automatic processing of the jobs at both foam cutting machines for achieving a very high capacity
- Interconnection of both cutting lines by a superior control
- Incorporation of shuttle systems for the integration of the cutting line into a complete production
- Both machines can also be used for individual operation, even at the same time.
- The application range of both individual machines is completely maintained, i.e. non-woven material or adhesive laminated sheet ware can be cut into contours at the vertical contour cutting machine, independently from the BSL-214 machine
ApplicationUpholstery and furniture industry, packaging industry, automotive industryContour cutting (vertical knife)
MaterialPUR and PUR rebond foam, visco-elastic foam, reticulated foam, Basotect®, latex
Cutting ToolBSL-214: Band knife 30 mm x 0.45 mm. OFS-VS : precision-ground micro-toothed circulating knife 3 x 0.6 mm
Loading and unloading conveyors
- Enables an automatic loading and unloading and thus a continuous production flow
- To be positioned upstream and downstream of the machine
- Prevention of machine down times
POS (Produktion Order System)
- The machines can be incorporated into the POS (Production Order System) superior job management system by means of a corresponding software module and are hence part of a complete machine network.
- Automatic charging of various lines
- Allows an automatic onward transport of the cut material to be further processed
- Individual travel paths, according to applications and the space available
- Nesting and the creation of cutting ways is carried out automatically
- The number of sheets to be cut by the following contour programme is automatically calculated and created and fed to the machine
- The OFS-VS sequentially processes the cutting jobs in the order of the incoming sheets.
The Albrecht Bäumer GmbH & Co. KG has been a leading manufacturer of machines and equipment for the foam industry for 70 years. The company focus is on special machinery and equipment. In this area, we have grown as a medium-sized company from pioneer to world leader.